Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Friday, May 13, 2011

Boudoir Teasers!

First of all I just want to give a shout out to the best photographer in the world Julia Azcona. Julia girl thank you so much for all the sessions we've had the past year. You are AMAZING! I cannot wait to see the album and to see my wedding pictures. I know you will do a great job capturing those precious moments.
Thank You!

Shout out also goes to the amazing Caritza for the makeup and support. Chica I'm so glad I found you on TK. Without you part of my wedding wouldn't be what it has come to be today. I wouldn't had met your hubby who created my gorgeous STDs boarding passes, I wouldn't have met my awesome photographer Julia, I wouldn't be wearing your gorgeous hair flower, I wouldn't have had awesome makeup sessions, and more personal I wouldn't have had the best strawberry Mojitos! You, you, you are TOO MUCH. Thank You!

I'm looking forward to having you ladies, and Gabriel,  in Punta Cana with me in 6 weeks!

Now ladies, and gentleman if there are any, the moment we've been waiting for. Some boudoir teasers.
=)






Of course I can't post more than these, it would be too much heat on my blog lol. And FI would kill me if he found out. He's so territorial jejeje. But am I right or am I right? Julia did an amazing job with the pictures and these are only 7 out of 100+. The other ones were too caliente for me to dare posting, plus that's for FI's eyes only ;)

To read about our trip to NYC for my boudoir session please click here.

boudoir + no more classes = beginning of an AWESOME summer! Yaaayyyy =)

Happy Friday the Thirteen!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...