Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bridal Shower Recap

My bridal shower was on Saturday. My friends and I agreed not to say that I knew because according to my friends everyone was so excited.

My day started like usual, me getting up and ready for work. My day seemed to drag sooooo sloooww. I couldn't wait to get out of work. Finally, 3pm came and I was out the door before anyone could say have a nice day :) It took forever to get a call from my girls to tell me there were enough girls for me to go over. Once they did I got to her house in 4.5 minutes lol.

The food was awesome, the games were hilarious, and I had a fantabulous time. Although is sad to say that not 1 person from FI's family came. But is okay because they'll have family gatherings and parties and just like they did I'll be sure to show my support. I'm sorry, but it really bothered me that not 1 came. But whatever, the majority of my family came and I'm glad I was able to share with them my day. They had a great time themselves and we ended up staying up until 3am so it was very well worth it. If I had to do it again I wouldn't change a thing. That's who you call family :)























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...