Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

1 Month To Go!!!!!

Eeeeeekkkkkk! Omg really??!!?!!? I can't believe it. I leave to DR in like 3 weeks, omg I can't believe this is really happening. 26 months ago I didn't think time was going to fly by like this. Ok breath Pam breathe!


I  just realized I have so much packing to do.I'm really getting nervous. I'm dropping everything and focusing on nothing but wedding stuff for the next two week. I really want to be able to relax my last week of being a Ms. and just take in everything I've been planning over the past 26 months. Is really going to feel good finally seeing everything coming together.

Ok. I have to get back to work now. I have a work bridal shower today n my aisle runner will be done tonight so pics will be up tomorrow.


Happy Hump Day! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...