Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cake Inspiration

This cake is my absolute favorite. No, not only because is filled with Orchids/Orquideas ;) lol



Both of these cakes are my inspirational cakes. They look gorgeous and so elegant, don't yo think? I want my cake to be sort of like this but from what I've seen Dreams make their cakes round instead of square and honestly it doesn't really bother me as long as they look and taste good. I'm a big cake fen lol I love love love cake. When ever I go to parties I will not leave without a plate of to-go-cake to last me at least 1 week. Seriously! you think I'm playing? girl you don't know me lol. I think our cake will have pineapple filling I really wanted rum in there somewhere so I'll have to request it once we arrive at the resort.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...