Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Favors favors & more favors :)

For months I've been killing myself trying to figure out two very important aspect of the wedding. The centerpieces and the favors. This post will focus on favors because today I checked off favors from from to do/buy list.  Although I'm giving out OOT bags to our guests with awesome goodies inside I felt like I wanted more. The plan is to have the bags already in the rooms once the guest arrive and check in to the resort. I think that will be a really nice surprise, don't you?
 I also feel like I have to give something during the reception. So for months I've been thinking, and thinking, and thinking. Finally I came up with this great idea to give personalized shot glasses along with a bottle of Dominican rum. Then I'm like dam but that's going to cost me an arm and a leg. And I could already hear FI "Pam... are we getting marry or are they? you want to give out so much stuff, is not a kids party you know. And run ain't cheap". lol. He says that because I went crazy shopping for the goodies that will go inside the oot bags. That however deserves its own post, so be in the look out. I can't help it. I feel so happy for all of our guests that are traveling to DR to share with us our happiness as we pledge eternal love to each other. I guess I just feel very blessed and I want to show them how much I appreciate how much they care for us.

With the help of my mom and her fiance who offered to buy the bottles of rum for me I'll be giving out these babies

along with these shot glasses from www.discountmugs.com



Now, my favorite item that will be going inside the oot bags and that will go hand in hand with the beach bonfire we plan on having the Thursday before the wedding is the famous Smore's Kit.


Isn't this adorable???!!!!
I got this idea from a blog I came across with months and months ago. Unfortunately I don't remember who's blog it was so I apologize for not giving proper credit. After a while it finally clicked. I figured that I can give this out for the bonfire. I spoke with my WC at the resort and she said that as long as I bring whatever we needed it was no problem. That she would have everything set up. And just like that this idea was a go and today I was super duper excited when I clicked on the "submit order" button. According to Sophie's Favors, that's where I purchased the clear boxes from, I should receive them no later then late next week. Yayyyyyy! Another thing I want to add to this part is that it took me forever to find a reasonable online store to buy clear boxes from. Every where I went was super expensive and they didn't have the right sizes or boxes. So thank you Sophie's Favors for making this task easier for me. In case you are wondering the top box is 2x2x2 and the two other boxes at the bottom are 3x3x3.


Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...