Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Friday, May 27, 2011

~Song of the day~ Take Me Away by Keisha Cole

I missed last week's song of the day but this week I'm back on track.
 I love Keisha's music. There's not even 1 song that I do not like from any of her 4 albums. She's the woman! lol. Today's song that I'm playing out is Take Me Away, I like it so much I'm thinking I might want the bridal party to walk in to this song. What do you think? I honestly don't know if this beat to too much but I don't have a clue on what song to use and I love the lyrics. If no other song come to compete before the 18th I'll be force to use this one, not that I'm complaining lol. So here you have it.

Take Me Away by Keisha Cole


Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...