Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I got Shellac!

Thanks to the wonderful knottie sld0618 I was introduced to Shellac.
I don't remember the last time I got my nails done and I don't like acrylic nails because after my pregnancy my nails grow so much and are so strong so to get acrylic over will them makes them weak and they're fake. Plus I had a bad experience the last time I had acrylic nails in 2005.

So after hearing other girls brag about Shellac I decided to give it a try.


And I have to say I'm very very please with how they look. They look healthy and just so pretty... I love it!

Now, I just got it done today so we'll see if they really last up to 3 weeks like I've heard. So expect to see a review in the coming weeks.

Nighty Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...