Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June Is Here!!!! :)

So June is here. Really?! 26 months have gone by that fast?! Who would of thought! Lol

Today I woke up super excited. I can't believe this is our month. This is real. Is really happening. In just 18 days I'll be on a beautiful caribbean island enjoying the food, the weather, the beaches, and visiting family. Most importantly I'll get to visit my dad's grave. Oh how much I miss him. Is really hitting me that Soon I'll be a married woman and my father is not there to see it over. To see his Pamelita become a wife. So sad. But I know deep in the very bottom of my heart that he's watching over me wishing me the best and cheering me on. :)

It's been almost a year I started documenting my journey to what I believe is my happily ever after. And as this journey comes to an end I plan to blog every day this month until our departure date. Even if I blog 3+ times a day with all that is happening or if I just Bligh to say "Good Morning! Today I feel really happy/excited/anxious/nervous/angry". So make sure to check in regularly.

Thank you to those who followed me and to those who stopped by to read my planning ideas, rants, and conquers. Thank you oh so very much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...