Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Friday, June 17, 2011

First Look!

FI and I decided to do a first look before the ceremony. I persuade him by telling him that if we see each other for the first time as I walk down the aisle it was just going to be too fast-passed and if we did a first look it would be more intimate and we would get to hold each other and kiss and really spend some time with each other before the I DO. Then I followed by showing him these pictures from bellebride 116's blog. His reaction towards his beautiful bride is priceless!!! Take a look.



After this everyone would want a first look. Don't you think? lol You won't get this through a regular walk down the aisle. Not that everyone should do this. Of course everyone thinks differently and may not like this at all. Me in the other hand, I love it! I want this! I told FI to give me a tear lol just a tiny one lol and he said "Seriously Pam, I can't do that" lol I guess is the macho in him jejeje.

So yes. I'm very very excited and I'm looking forward to this and all of our other events :)

1 comment:

  1. awww.... you're so sweet <3... DEF do a first look! We had so much fun! It was so nice to have that moment and get the pictures out of the way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...