Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Shot glasses are in :D

So this week has been hectic for me. I've been from work to appointment to meetings to shopping to you name it. It kind of sucks if you ask me. Yesterday I worked until 7:30pm then I had to do a little drive around and when I finally arrived home I had a package waiting. FI told me it was from Vickies and I'm like there's no way. I haven't purchased anything in months. So I head over to where the package is and see the word "Discountmugs" right away I knew what it was. I opened it up and saw this.  
I loved it!!!!! Just what I wanted :)



Now all I nee is for June 18th to arrive so we can travel to DR and be married the 25th :)
Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...