Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Friday, June 10, 2011

MIB Invites Part III - Completed!

There's really nothing much I can say  for this post besides that I am extremely extremely happy I decided to do my own wedding invitations. It took a long time to complete them and I had a few bad/annoying/upsetting experience with them but at the end of it all I got so many compliments. It felt really good to see and hear everyone say how awesome they turned out.

I've seen wedding invitations like this done by other couples and even professionals and I always thought "Dam it Pam! why did you have to go and think you where creative and crafty enough to do these when you could of had someone else do them for you and make them fabulous!" Then I turn around a peak at my own creation and say "No way! No one could of made my invites be as special as I made them look. Not only did I did them with my bare hands but they came from my heart". And that's what makes them even more beautiful and special.

This is my final product. Enjoy!


















If anyone is interested on knowing how I did them feel free to contact me. I plan writing step by step how I did them, unfortunately it will not be until after the wedding. I'm already yanking my hair because I don't have enough hours during the day to finish up last minute things I need for the wedding. I can't imaging taking so much time to write all that down because I know for a fact it will be a very long post lol.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...