Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hair & Makeup Inspirations

This past Wednesday I meet my Amazing photographer Julia to go over wedding day details and timeline. She asked about my hair and makeup and honestly I hadn't giving this much thought. I just know what I want. But it has not been easy looking for a picture of it.

Last Summer I went to a Knottie GTG in NYC and Angie showed me a picture of a hairstyle I felt in love with. Ever since then I have not looked around for anything else. That's what I want and that's it!. So I sure hope the girls in DR do it just like I'm imagining it. I figured as long as my hair comes out similar to the photos I've collected I won't be a bridezilla. Take a look. I don't think that's too much to ask for, do you?

This style is the one Angie showed me. How gorgeous is this?! =)
 This one is similar but less messier

 And this one! this one I just love how it sticks out the back more than the others. It looks very similar to my high school years hairstyle :) and one thing I want on my wedding day is to look like myself, not some girl with a weird hairstyle and heavy makeup. I know with this hair style, when I look back through our wedding pics I'll be thinking "wow, I never change lol". My friends would always get on me about changing hair styles but I didn't care.. It was fast and it made me look cute :)




For my makeup, now that's a bit tricky. I hardly ever wear make it. I'm more of a lip gloss and eyeliner type chick lol. And that's how FI fell in love with me. When I try to do my makeup it never comes out like I wanted it to but when someone else does it boy do I look nice! I feel weird with makeup and FI says he doesn't like me wearing it. He says when I do it heavy I look fake.

I was very very impressed with how my makeup turned out for my boudoir session. So I asked Caritza to do it for me for the wedding and she agreed. I want something just like she did it that day, click here to see the teasers, maybe just a little more dramatic eyes. Just a little more no too much. And thanks to Julia who showed me these pictures I also want something soft and natural looking like Tamara's makeup on her wedding day.



I love the Mowry twins! I remember watching their show Sister,Sister lol and their Disney movies. They're so grown up now and pretty of course :) and staying out of the drama world... love it!

That's all  for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...