Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

1 Year of Blogging.... Awesome!

How excitting!

Time has really flown by this past year. I can't believe that in just 10 days I'll be a married woman =D
Holy mother of Jesus! The best part is that I was able to document, to an extend, the last year of planning this wedding and with the cool feature I saw blogger has I plan on making this blog into a keepsake book and saving it with one of everything from my wedding DIY projects. That way I will always remember this special time in my life. It has been a wonderful journey and I wouldn't trade not even 1 memory of it. I believe I've gotten so much more creative and I even feel grown lol as I get closer to the big day and I have my Awesome DW Knotties to thank as well as my wonderful vendors Gabriel and Caritza from GT Modern Creations and Julia Azcona Photography and lets not forget the most Wonderful TA ever! Diane from DestinationWeddings.com Thank you guys for helping us the wedding of our dreams. We couldn't have done it without you guys and girls :)

We Love Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...