Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Monday, June 6, 2011

Sea Isle City, NJ

Hi gals! and guys!

So I know I said I would be blogging everyday this month but you see Friday-Sunday was my Bachelorette Weekend and myself along with a total of 7 close cousins and friends headed to the shore. Sea Isle City, NJ to be exact and it was beautiful. We went to have a good time and relax but of course there's always some sort of issue or drama. I plan to gather lots of pictures to post here and give you a detailed story on our weekend getaway. In the mean time I  will leave you with this gorgeous picture of the sunrise on Sunday morning at about 5:10am. Boy was I tired but my goal this past weekend was to wake up early to watch the sunrise and even though that didn't happen I was still able to go to bed to the sunrise and singing waves. It was amazingly peaceful =) Ahhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...