Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Perfumes/Colognes

As one of many FI's wedding gifts I thought it was a good idea to get him a cologne. I had in mind to get myself a new perfume to wear on my big day and then thought it would be nice to get FI one as well. So we went shopping to Macy's and I asked him which cologne he liked. We browsed for awhile before he decided on Dolce & Gabbana "The One". Boy does that smell good. And for it to be call The One it was like it was meant to be. After all he is "the one" for me ;)



Personally, I love when a man, my man, walks by me when I'm cooking or watching TV and he smells soooo good. Then 5 minutes later after he has walked out the door I can still smell him. That is just so, umm, satisfying? Is that even the right word to use right now? I guess for me is satisfying to know that not only he is handsome as can be but that my man smells GOOD!

Back to the point of the post.

Ok yea, so. We decided on this one. We started conversation with the sales girl that was attending us and "somehow" the wedding came up. I was telling her that I wanted to get him a cologne to wear the day of the wedding so that whenever we wear it again, after the wedding, we can think back on our special day. She was all like "awww that's so sweet". "Did you get your already?" and I said no not yet. and she says well come this way. I want to show you something.

 And bamm! She pulls this baby out.
My eyes lite up and I thought I was seeing things. It was perfect. D&G also had a The One for Her. All we needed was for me to like the way it smelled and it was a hit. I sprayed it on and waited a bit (I like smelling cologne/perfumes after they have dried up a bit) and JACKPOT! Needless to say I couldn't leave Macy's without it. =)

So now we have our day of perfume and cologne. Call me a dork but I'll be glad to be wearing The One that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...