Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Friday, May 6, 2011

~ Song of the day ~ Firework by Katy Perry

Firework by Katy Perry


This is not a love song but I've had a rough week this week and I've felt down. Really down. But when I hear this song my energy level rises and I start singing out loud. I'm sure that others driver look at me from their cars, or even people that are walking while I'm waiting at the light, as I shake my head and make faces and just think that I'm insane lol. And honestly I really don't care what they think because for those 4ish minutes that I look insane I feel like I can conquer the world. I feel GOOD! Like I can do anything =)

My sons agrees with me. He joins me when he's in the car with me. Is such a beautiful moment. We love our quality time together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...