Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Monday, May 23, 2011

We're going to Disney!

One of my employers is the Lehigh Valley Hospital here in the Allentown/Bethlehem area. It is one of two of the most popular hospital in the area. They are always doing nice things for their employees. When is not bonuses is awesome deals on trips and discounts and lots of stuff.

As I was checking the recreation committee page I saw they had a trip to Disney this year in November. I checked it out and pricing was Fabulous! We were already planning on taking a trip to Disney in January but you can't beat this deal so we're going earlier.

The trip includes 5 nights at the Disney Caribbean Beach Resort


 6 days park hopper tickets to Magic Kingdom


Animal Kingdom


Epcot


and Hollywood Studios.


It also includes round trip airfare and transfers. Plus we get to use the shuttle between resorts and parks. The only bad thing is the food. Obviously is not included and I keep on hearing that's always the worse side to Disney because food is super expensive. They offer a dinning package but I'm not sure if it's worth it. So if any of you think is worth it or not please share your advice and experience. TIA!

My son and I are super excited to go to Disney. I've never been so I'll be acting like a 5 year old. Just like him. I'm sure this trip will bring us even closer than we already are (if there is such a closer bond). He's going to see a side of me he has never seen before jejeje.

I'm super excited for this trip. I'm calling it the FamilyMoon :)

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! OMG how fun! We stayed at Caribbean Beach in Jan '07 - it was wonderful! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna go! =(
    Can I invite myself? lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...