Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy (late) Mother's Day!

I'm sure we can all agree on that being a mother is the greatest gift of all. Before getting the news that I was expecting I never imagined that I could love someone more than my own life. I live for my son. He has shown me so much and has made me a better person. My life without him would be incomplete. He's loving, caring, funny, a brat lol,curious, intelligent, handsome, and the list keeps going and going.




 How can I say no to this face.

 How can I not laugh at this lol
 How can I not feel love by him.



How can I not cry tears of happiness by watching him sleep and grow.  



Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mother's out there. Although mother's day is an every day event, this day just makes it extra special :)

 Special shout outs to my mother for raising me to be, if I should say so myself, an fabulous~shy girl and loving me,
And to my FMIL for raising my future husband to be an amazing person.

Love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...