Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My BMs are beyond AMAZING!!!!

As their gift to FI and I for our bridal shower my bridesmaids got us a cake serving set and toasting flutes that I've been eyeing for months. They ordered it late from ExclusivelyWeddings.com and unfortunately it didn't arrive on time for the bridal shower. It arrived about 3 days later. Then with school finals (which by the way I got my final grade today and let just say I'm impressed! lol), 2 jobs and trying to keep up with wedding projects I wasn't able to go pick it up at one of  the BM's house sooner. I just went earlier this week to get it and when I saw it I was in AWE!!! Just take a look.







How cute is this?! I loved it as soon as I saw it because it was different. I haven't seen anything similar before, but I'm sure there are many, so I wanted it, I wanted it, I wanted it and I was determined to get it. Then a few months passed by and I wasn't too sure if I should get it so I showed FI and like always he said "that's nice babe" and I said "you always say that. I can't never tell when you really think something is nice or when you say it just to make me happy because you know how much I want it!" and he said "come on babe, that's not fair. You have great ideas and I think you should go with it. If I wouldn't like something you know I'll tell you" and blah blah blah... So I showed one of my girls but never got around to ordering it. Now they are seating inside my luggage (yes I started packing already) in my bedroom waiting to take a little trip to DR :)  

My girls are just awesome!!!! Thanks Chicas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...