Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our Boarding Pass STDs

Our trip to NYC was everything I hoped for and more. We had an amazing time just walking all over the place, taking pictures, eating, and meeting Cari and Gabriel. And the weather was good. It didn’t rain at all yaayyy! Here’s me and my girls in the city along the sweetest couple I've met




And here they are. My wonderful save the date boarding passes created by the one and only Gabriel from GT Modern Creations. Thank you so much for the wonderful job you did with them. This adds to the awesome wedding I hope to have... I can’t wait to meet with you and Cari again, you guys are so sweet and it will be so much fun!


I love these STDs and I can't wait to send them out to our guests and hear what they have to say. Thank you so much Gabriel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...