Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vista Print…how much I love thee

About two weeks ago I ordered some wedding related items from vista print at a very reasonable price. The best part was that I received all the items within one week and let me just say that I was a very happy customer. Today I decided to do a little more shopping for the rest of the items I needed to send out my save the dates. I went crazy and ordered so many things. I did in fact purchased everything I needed and then some more for the oot bags I’ll be giving my guests when we are in Punta Cana and some gifts for my bridal party. Again the price was very good and I can’t wait to have everything and post pictures.

On another note, next week I’ll have the pleasure to meet with a wonderful knottie that got married in Puerto Rico last year. I felt in love with her bio and her paper related projects. We became friends in facebook and her wonderful husband created my boarding pass STDs. I can’t wait to meet them both and see the finished product of my boarding pass. I’ll be going to NYC for the day with some friends and then I’ll meet with the wonderful knottie and her husband. Hopefully Mother Nature is good on Monday and the weather is beautiful so we can enjoy every minute of it. I’ll be sure to post pictures as soon as I get back from NYC so make sure to come back and check them out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...