Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Monday, July 26, 2010

Is here, is here!

My order from Vista Print arrived on Saturday. I was so excited when I walked through that door and saw a big box sitting on the couch. Especially because we had just arrived from the Philadelphia Zoo and the only thing I could think of was taking a nice long shower and going to bed. However, when I realized that the box was for me a grabbed all my belongings walked down the stairs (to our part of the house) and sat on our couch. I went through everything I’d order and loved every single item. This order included the rest of the brochures I created to send along with the STDs and some business cards I also created that has quick at-hand-info such as our date, website address, resort name, etc. Now our STDs are officially ready to go out. In a way I’m kind of nervous because once those STDs are out there’s no turning back. That really makes our wedding official, Yaayyy!
Crossword puzzle postcard, Business cards, Door hanger, Brochures, Notepad, Pen


Bride, MOH, & BM hats and t-shirts

The complete order :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...