Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy (late) 4th of July!

I hope everyone had a blessed and safe day yesterday and I'm hoping your weekend was great. We had our son’s 4th birthday party on Saturday and I loved every minute of it. My little baby boy is no longer a baby. Ohhh how I miss the times when he was so tiny and chubby and I just held him close and filled him with hugs and kisses. Now he just wants to run around and jump everywhere with kids his age. I know, I know this has nothing to do with my wedding but he is in the wedding party if that makes it any better :). We are who we are today because of him, probably if he wouldn’t of been here today we wouldn’t be planning our wedding or maybe we would be, truth is that we will never know and I’m okay with that because I love how my life is. Meet the most important child in my life...My son!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...