Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Will you be my bridesmaid?

A little over a year ago I stumbled across this amazing website that was all about weddings. I explored everything that grabbed my attention. Without realizing it I had landed in “at that time” a bride to be bio/profile. I was speechless on my discovery, how can one person have so many wonderful ideas for a wedding? I saved it into my favorites to my computer because I just didn’t know how I had gotten there. The thing that grabbed my attention the most from her profile was this nice cards she had made asking her girls to be her maid-of-honor, bridesmaid, and flower girl. I thought that that was the sweetest thing ever, so I decided that when it was time to ask my girls the same question I was going to do it just like that. Today, over a year and some months later, I have finally completed my first do-it-yourself (DIY) project. I will be mailing some of those cards to my girls that live far away and hand delivering the rest. Here are some pictures of my “will you be my maid-of-honor/bridesmaid?” cards. Add Image







2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...