Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Monday, June 14, 2010

Welcome Aboard!

Hi and welcome to my journey to happily ever after. After 5 years of dating and an almost 4 year old son I am finally planning my wedding to the most amazing, loving, caring, and handsome man I know. I am thrilled with excitement on planning our wedding, and not just any traditional wedding but a destination wedding in Punta Cana D.R. We got engage back in April of 2009 and from that moment on we knew that we wanted a destination wedding. Searching the web for resorts, looking at wedding dresses, hairstyles, ceremony ideas, and finding “The Knot” has been the best part of being engage, along with other things of course. Though I have to admit that waiting 2 years after the engagement to get marry wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, in fact it was the best idea we had. Now that we are almost at the 1 year mark I feel overwhelmed with so many emotions. Excited because soon I will be vowing my love to the man of my dreams with my toes buried in the sand, Happy because getting marry in DR, my native land, means that my grandmother (father’s mother) will be able to attend the wedding to represent my father, Overwhelmed because there are so many decisions to make. From choosing flowers, bridesmaid dresses, and favors for our out-of-town (OOT) guests to having an at-home-reception (AHR) for those unable to attend our wedding in Punta Cana. My list can keep going and going but I won’t bore you with it, instead I will share with you my ideas, accomplishments, and frustrations all wedding related until the day I thee wed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...