Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Friday, April 22, 2011

I can't believe I did Boudoir!

I'm still in shock.
I've been looking forward on doing boudoir since I first saw on The Knot, big surprise, what boudoir was. I wanted to give my Fiance an album as his wedding gift on the wedding day, right before the ceremony. You know, to get him all worked up before he sees me in my wedding dress which by the way I know he will absolutely love. Is really tight to my body and it makes all his favorite features of me really stand out =)


Anyways, so Tuesday I headed to NYC with my MOH and BM to meet my cousin, drop my car at her house, get on the train and meet up with my photographer Julia and Caritza, the makeup artist. Like always I got there late, but this time it wasn't that bad only 20 mins. What can I say, is the Dominican in me lol Julia knows what I mean and lets not forget NYC's traffic too.

As soon as I walked in my body started to twitch lol seriously though I was twitching all over. My eyes, cheeks, lips, legs, and my hands were super cold. I was just so nervous. I sipped on a beer to help the nerves calm down but what I really wanted was a shot of Tequila, Jose Cuevo to be exact. I knew that would of done the trick lol unfortunately for me there was none and I didn't think ahead to take some with me in FI's flask.

Caritza started to work on my makeup and my friends along with Julia were getting my outfits ready. Shortly after it was time to change into itty bitty tiny clothes and start shooting pictures. I was super nervous at first specially when Julia would say "give me sexy". I was just so embarrassed to be sexy in front all them lol I don't know why, I blame it on the shyness in me. Eventually I got more comfortable and it seemed to get easier. I got on the stripper pole, swing, bench, bed and so on. I have to admit, I kind of liked all the attention on me lol. I had an amazing time. We used all of the outfits that I had taken with me. I wasn't sure which ones to take so I took them all. That was very sweet of Julia.

Time went by so fast that it made me sad when I realized it was time to stop posing. I was really enjoying myself. I can't believe it was over that fast.

Julia had gotten a loft with a rooftop for the shoot. It was really really nice. Unfortunately, mother nature made sure that we didn't use the rooftop. It was raining the entire time. I guess that can be considered the ugly of my boudoir day.

After the shoot we got ready to go. We had to get back on the train, go to the Bronx, say bye to my cousin, pick up the car, and drive back to Allentown. But it wasn't that simple. My friends and I wasted a lot of time just swiping that darn train card through lol. Each time and even though we saw how it was done 3 times we still didn't get it right lol. Now mind you that it was 5ish pm in NYC and there were people coming and going from every direction. And there we were, 3 girls who obviously were not from the city holding up traffic lol. Then we almost lost my BM lol. She, thinking she knows her way got in front and kept walking and walking. We were calling her name and nothing so we just stopped there and waited to see how long it would take her to realize that we weren't behind her. That was hilarious. Then being in a crowed train with no where to sit or nothing to hold on to made us just literally LOL. We couldn't believe we were that clueless on New York's way of living.

After about 40 minutes of being in the train we reached our destination. We headed to my cousin's place and sadly we couldn't stay and wait for dinner to be done. It was almost 7pm and he had to hit the road or we were going to have a lot of explaining to do to our other half.

In between it all, the craziness, nervousness, and weather, we had a great time and I can't wait to see those pictures. I hope my twitching didn't mess up a lot of pictures. Julia says she'll have them really to view for me next week so you already know that this weekend is going to be very very long for me. I'll be sure to post a few teasers here so be in the lookout for some boudoir teasers next week.

Happy Friday!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...