Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Hangers




I ordered these hangers from an etsy seller to use on our wedding day. I got them as a set and gave FI one as a gift. Every time I give him something he looks at me weird, like what crazy idea did you get now lol. You got to love him lol :)
He said "a hanger?, thanks babe." with a confused face. Then he said "but why did you get one? what should I use it for? I have so much clothes" lol when I explained he just laughed and said "Ohhh" "you are too much babe" lol. I couldn't stop laughing, it was a priceless moment lol.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect hangers for perfect couple to have it for your wedding. Both of yours wedding dresses would look great on these hangers.

    Hangers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...