Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Monday, April 18, 2011

FI's New Toy

So FI came to me on Friday and told me he bought this.

I was so upset. For starter, how greedy is he for getting himself something for our anniversary and not getting me nothing. How rude!!!! lol ok ok I admit its my fault, I was the one who said no gifts due to the wedding. But that didn't mean he had to go out and get this. He had been talking about getting one for awhile now but I thought it was just a phase and that soon he was going to get over it like usual. Well joke's on me because it was no phase, no phase at all.
I don't know how I feel about him owning a bike. I always thought that they were sexy, especially the colors. Just look a it, look at that red. Ain't it just sexy? I could already see myself on the back of it holding FI across his waist while we cruise around town... Oohh yeah! lol Stop it. lol
I also think that they are dangerous, very dangerous and that's why I'm not so happy about it. I drives me crazy to think that FI can get hurt. I love him so much. O God please take care of my future husband. He's so happy and I wish I could be happy with him but I'm stuck at the "what if" intersection. Hopefully soon I get over this fear I have so that I can share his happiness. In the meantime I guess I just have to deal with it =(



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...