Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Monday, April 11, 2011

Bad blogger with 75 days to go.

I have been horrible horrible horrible! You would think that with 75 days to go I would have so much to blog about and infact I do. The problem is that with 75 days to go and with all that is happening and all I have to do I hardly have any time to blog. That really makes me sad. I want to be able to cherish every moment of my engagement however it seems like that is almost impossible to do. No wonder brides have their Bridezilla phases. I don't blame them, us. This is not a walk in the park there's so much more that goes with planning a wedding besides searching online for ideas ;) Not only have I been super busy finalizing rooms and flights, finishing DIY projects, shopping (for the wedding of course), and with school but to make matter worse my computer at home and our 2 laptops got messed up all at the same time. So I've had no connection with the cyber world for about a week and a half to two. I had not realized how much technology impacts my life on a day to day basis. How would I had planned my wedding in the 1800s, ohh noooo :( lol I'm back now and everything seems to be going good. With the exception of 5 guests everyone who is joining us in PC is paid off, room and flight. Most major details are complete. I have a boudoir session next Tuesday :). So exciting! Ok so I won't say all my checks here so look forward to awesome check posts => Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...