Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Friday, March 25, 2011

3 Months to go!

Yipppeee! Time has been going by so fast its crazy. Just to think that in less than 100 days I'll be a wife, hai hai hai.

Talking about 100 days, last Thursday we hit the 100 day mark. I wanted to do something special because come on, how many times do you have 100 days till your wedding? Yea, that's what said.

This wonderful knottie gave me an awesome idea. She was writing 100 reasons why she wanted to married her FI and she was planning on giving it to him when they hit their 100 days mark. I said to myself "Dam Pam! why can you have neat ideas like that" lol so I sent her a message and asked her if I could use her idea to give to FI. She said yes and right away I got to writing. I got to say, it only took me 5 hours to do. Although when I hit 60 I was kind of stuck lol.

That being said, last Thursday came and right after work I headed to the store to buy a frame and some chocolate. I framed it and put it on a gift bag with the chocolates. Later that night FI took me out to eat for my birthday and I took advantage of the situation to give it to him. I waited until we got home though. I said thank you for dinner and then a handed him the gift bag. He took it with this look on his face that said "wait I thought it was your birthday" lol he's so sweet :) and when he opened it the first thing that came out of his mouth was "Wow! 100 reasons" lol it was so funny. Then he read it, kissed me, and well... lol you know.

Here are some pictures of how it turned out. I printed it in color but decided to do it black and white instead so now I have to change the one in the frame for this one. Eventually I plan on printing it on photo paper since I have it frame and it sits in my living room :)





Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...