Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Annoyed!

I have had a day from Hell today.

My day started just fine with a call from my cousin about flight prices being $200 cheaper from yesterday. I was on my way to work already so I decided to get online as soon as I arrive at work and book my brother and his fiance and daughter's tickets along with my fiance, son, and brother-in-law.

For some odd reason I booked my flight without FI or son, mostly FI's fault, because he had an unused flight from November 2010 that they had to go to Puerto Rico for Thanksgiving weekend but they had to cancel it because FI's grandmother passed away in September so he ended up traveling earlier. November came and they didn't have to go to PR anymore so he decided to save the flight for the wedding. He didn't have the confirmation number the day I was booking and I had to book my flight because one of my bridesmaid and her husband had booked theirs and I just felt horrible that they had booked and the bride and groom hadn't booked yet. So I said "I'll just book his flight tomorrow then". Well tomorrow turned into today and when I went to book everyone's flight they only had the 7:20am available for under $500 but the 1:55pm flight, which is the flight that my friend, mom, sister, and I are on was $1100 :'''( [I was in tears, literally].

Why, oh why didn't I book everyone at the same time. Now our only option is to pay $1100 to be on the same flight or travel in two groups, which is not that bad considering my family in DR lives about an hour away from the airport but how does that look that the bride and groom are not traveling together. I'm so sad and so mad at FI, if he would had just listened to me. >:o So I booked the earlier flight obviously but I am so annoyed! I could make FI pay for the $150 fee to be on the same flight together but is not like I'll be traveling alone. I'll have my friends, mom, and sister with me yet deep deep deep in my heart I feel that their flight is going to be way way more than ours. Grrrrrr! Wait till I get home. I'm going to make FI buy me new shoes and ice cream, he's going to make it up to me one way or the other bahahaha lol.

On the bright side we have booked flight for 5 more guests today and we still need to book flight for 4 more later on :) and did I mentioned that the photographer and videographer's travel arrangement are all booked and paid for :D yup more things to be checked off from my list.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...