Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Monday, March 21, 2011

Hectic Week Recap

The past couple of weeks have been crazy crazy crazy. I haven't had a few minutes to just sit and relax and blog about my accomplishments and excitement or anything else for that matter :)

I started a part time job at a local hospital and they wanted me to orient for the entire month of March. Not to mention that I couldn't get 4 weeks off from my full time job to be trained for another job lol, so I've been working two jobs, going to school 2 nights a week, trying to tackle down some wedding projects, and being at home taking care of my family. How am I doing it do you ask? Ummm... I don't know, but one thing I'll tell you is that I'm very sleep deprived right now and come this weekend (my first days off in 3 weeks) if anyone, anyone at all dares to wake me up before 11am they will get their head chopped off.

Enough rambling, lets get to what's important here.

Last week was my spring break from school. My plans were to complete lots of DIY projects and wedding related shopping, do a little studying, stalk some bios for some inspirational last minute things, and do lots of knotting on the knot. Sadly my plans didn't go according to plan =(

On Monday I made plans to have a friend over to work on my parasols. I also wanted to go to the hair salon and get doll up before my birthday but I didn't want to cancel on my friend since we can never agree on dates to get together. I told myself that I would go to the hair salon on Tuesday so I went home and cooked because I was expecting my friend to come over around 4p. It was almost 8p and she was not here yet. At this point I was beyond mad. Not only because I could of went to get my hair done while she did who knows what but also because I knew we weren't going to get much done since I had to be at work at 6am the next day and I wanted to go to bed no later than 10pm. To make a long story short she showed up a like 8ish and we talked awhile and finished both parasols :) yaayyy!

On Tuesday, right after work, I went straight to get my hair done then to another friend's house for a while before going to the funeral of one of my co worker's father. It was a sad and long day. As soon as I arrived home I went straight to bed. I was exhausted!

Wednesday came and it was my birthday :) yayyy!
I had plans to go get manis and pedis with my girls but little did I know that they had other plans. I went over my friend's house and Surprise! it was a small get together with my bffs and their husbands, the kids, FI, great food and a delicious strawberry cake... yummy =) I had an awesome time. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends.

On Thursday FI took me out for dinner and we just relaxed.

Friday we went out to eat again and I had an early night because I had a long and busy week. That weekend all I wanted to do was sleep, clean, study, and relax. Again, none of the above were accomplished. Oh wait just the cleaning lol.

Saturday after work I started working on our monogrammed aisle runner. This is the day when all my cleaning was done. FI was so mad because he was stuck at home on a Saturday night but honestly I was so tired I just wanted to be in bed watching tv. I felt so bad for him but he got to go out and watch a fight with his cousins and I got to sleep and cuddle with our son :) Everyone won! lol

Sunday after FI got out of church and I got out of work we met FFIL for dinner. Then we did some shopping for the house. We got home late and I went straight to bed. I feel like all I've done the past few weeks is sleep, work, and eat. I feel like I'm on autopilot. ugh.

The biggest check of all for me has been finishing our MIB Invites :D wait till you see them, you will love them! I can't wait to deliver them and see what our guests have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...