Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hair Flower

Isn't it beautiful? I love it so much, I don't think I can find anything better.
I decided to wear a flower in my hair on my wedding day but I didn't really pay much attention to it until recently. I thought that I would just wear a real flower from the florists or something but the more I thought about it the more I convinced myself that that wasn't a good idea. Think about it, a real flower in my hair for who knows how many hours... yea, I don't think it will last that long.
So I went in search of a flower on etsy. I really didn't find nothing that caught my eyes so I started to look at bios to get ideas. I usually go over to my favorite bios from previous knotties to see if anything pops out at me and no surprise indeed this flower did. This flower belongs to the same knottie that I've had the pleasure of meeting a few times now and she's the wife to my wonderful videographer.
I contacted her and asked her if she by any change still had this flower and if she would consider selling it to me. I get a reply back that said that she really wasn't planning on selling it because she loves it too much. :( However... she offered to let me use it on my wedding day as my something borrowed. I was not expecting that at all, she made my day. I was and still am so excited! Lots of wonderful things have been happening to me as the wedding gets closer and closer and I have nothing to say but Thank You to god for letting me be so fortunate and blessed to have met all the people in my life at this very moment in time. I truly feel blessed.
This wedding has been growing in me more than I had ever imagine. I cannot wait to see all of our plans and ideas come together to form our dream wedding. Just 13 weeks to go! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...