Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Monday, March 14, 2011

Engagement Video

Back in late summer when we did our engagement photo shoot with Julia we also had an engagement video done by Gabriel, yes the same Gabriel that did our save the dates. What can I say he's awesome =)

Well just recently he emailed me the link to the video on vimeo and I felt in love. What a sweet moment I had while watching it with FI. We laughed and Awww the full 4 minutes lol. We remembered just how our day had started and the beautiful ending.

Believe it or not but I'm a very shy and quiet girl. I won't approach you unless you approach me first. However, I've noticed the past few years that I do not present myself as a shy and quiet girl online. I feel so different. Like I can be me, or better yet the person I wish I could be in front of new people. It takes time for me to adjust and be myself in front of people I've never met before, yet for some reason when I meet up with Caritza and her husband Gabriel it takes about 5 minutes for me to act like "myself" with them. I feel like I've known them for years. We email each other often and comment on each other's pictures and status on facebook just like I would to my closest friends. They are truly amazing people and I'm so glad I got the opportunity to meet them and have them be part of my special day.

For our engagement session Caritza did my makeup and she'll be doing my makeup for my wedding too, although she doesn't know that yet lol. Of course if she's not too busy working with her husband on catching those special moments that we will someday in the future awww and laugh to as well. they have been through what I'm going through, meaning the wedding and planning process, and I feel confident on the trust I have for them. They make a great team!

Without further ado here is the link to the video. Enjoy!
=)

Engagement Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...