Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Monday, April 18, 2011

Garter

I love love love my garter! These pictures does them no justice, you know, because I'm not a real photographer lol. Anyways, I wanted something to mach my sexy and fabulous shoes but I didn't want it to be all blue because I felt like it was going to be too much. So I asked the etsy seller luly612 to make it like this. Originally all the white that you see was blue and the blue was white. Let me tell you, it does look a lot different. I really wasn't expecting it today but it made my day. Especially after the rough and long day I had. Now I'm looking forward for tomorrow :) do you remember what tomorrow is? No! shame on you. Tomorrow is boudoir day for me Ahhhhhhh! I'm so nervous. I have so much to do yet and I'm still sick :( I can't do sexy while sick. I hope I feel so much better tomorrow.
Well here it is. My garter =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...