Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I have a confession

If you remember, a few weeks ago I posted about needing motivation to workout and get in great shape before the wedding. Well that same week I started having health issues that prevented me from doing certain things such as running, hopping, jumping, and so on until I got in to go see my doctor. That meant that I couldn't do no exercise at all. That got me a little upset because I was really looking forward to it.

Anyways, by the time I saw my doctor, got scheduled for some tests, and got the results back almost two weeks had passed by and I had not even started day one of my "21 day routine". Finally things got sorted out and I had to make some decisions concerning my health that would allow me to keep going with my future plans.

I decided to start my routine again on 2/1 but that didn't happen and unfortunately I have no excuse for not starting it. All I can say is that I've been feeling a little lazy. I'm not a morning person, so for me to get up at 5am to run on the treadmill or sit in front of my tv half asleep to do some workout video umm yea that don't go too well with me. Then at night time I get caught up cooking, baking, cleaning and before I know it everyone is sleeping and it rubs on me and I get sleepy and there goes working out.

One thing I can say that I'm proud of and that I've done is watching what I eat and I've been portioning my meals. That's a big one for me because like I said before I just loooooveee food! I've been baking and cooking a lot more this past weeks but it' been healthier meals an when I bake I usually bake for fun. Like last night I baked 3 dozen of peanut butter cookies and three dozens of chocolate chips cookies and a batch of brownies and can you believe I only ate half a brownie :) I'm so proud of myself!

Tonight after school I intend to go straight home and do an hour of exercise. Will I do it for real? Who knows. Will I try really hard not to get caught up in other things and get sleepy? I will do my very best.

So again, please think of me and send me some working out vibes.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. If it's any consolation, they say that it's not any better for you to wake up early during the day to work out than if you work out at night.

    You'll be able to do!! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...