Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Monday, February 21, 2011

Our flights are booked!!!!!!

Yippeeeeee!

Things are finally moving along when it comes to travel details.
I just purchased our flight tickets to DR and best part of it all is that we decided to extend our trip by leaving the 18th instead of the 21st. That's exactly what I wanted all along and I finally convinced FI. I wanted to stay longer and spend some time with my paternal side of the family. Recently we've gotten closer, is been through Facebook but it still counts :).

So I got the best of both worlds, a longer vacation and a cheaper flight due to us traveling through a different airport. Yaayyy!

One of my BMs also booked her airfare. I think she's more excited than me lol.

Another check down, yayyy for checks =)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...