Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Friday, February 25, 2011

I found the perfect Shoes!

If you remember back in October I blogged about wearing color under my dress. I also blogged about being frustrated because I couldn't find shoes to go with my dress.

Is funny, because on my frustration post I said "what if I buy a pair now and then later around February I find another pair that I love even more". And what may you think happened on February? Today to be exact.

Yes, I found the perfect shoes. The one I've been dreaming about for months. The one that kept me up at night and kept me unfocused at work.

These babies are just how I imagined that my shoes would be, not a thing less and not a thing more. Not only did I find the cutest shoes ever, I also found a matching purse. I wanted them in blue (inspiration coming from a special knottie SimplyMistaken. Thank you girl!) and I wanted them to be sexy.

Ladies and Knotties (and gentleman if there are any that read this blog) I now present you the other love of my life.

(Don't mind the picture, I took them with my cell)







Was I right or was I right? Aren't they just F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S.!
***Sigh**** I'm in love all over again.
I did good! I'm glad I waited. Now I will have an awesome weekend =)

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...