Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shoes F/U

OK. So I haven't found "the" right shoes to go with "the" dress and I'm getting frustrated. But when I think about it I think to myself, "why am I going crazy looking for "the" shoes now?". What if I buy a pair now and then later around February I find another pair that I love even more?

I want to get everything checked off from my list yet again I need to let things get checked off when the right time comes. So I decided to continue looking around for the perfect shoes but not to stress about it. I have a million others things to stress about including work and my A&P class (which for the record will be leaving me bold come June).

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...