Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Thursday, November 18, 2010

DIY Projects Update

Hi ya'll!

LOL. (I felt like saying that) Anyways. so I've been horrible at blogging the past 2 weeks but trust me, I have a legitimate excuse. I blame it on my school and job. They are both pulling me by each arm and I'm going crazy here. I've been so busy studying and trying not to stay behind with work, honestly I don't know how people do it. How can someone manage some many roles in life? mother, fiance, worker, student, friend, daughter, sister, and so on. If anyone knows the trick please let me know. I'm in desperate need of help.

Back to what's really important and to what you really want to hear. Two weeks ago I made a commitment to complete some DIY projects before the end of 2010. Although I haven't completed any yet I am working on them. So far I have/bought

-bottles
-corks (will be order soon)
-label paper (for bottles)
-Paper for invite
-letters for parasol (and I actually decided to make 2. One that says "Just Married" and the other "Thank You"
-enlarged monogrammed for aisle runner
-instructions for how to make barefoot sandals
-Card stock for table names.

I have half of I what I need but I still need the rest of the items needed to start the projects. Once I get everything I'll let you know :)

Also just a warning, for the next 3 weeks to come I'll be really busy studying for finals and going to babyshowers, concerts, birthday parties, and blah blah blah so I might not be posting much or doing much wedding related things. However I promise to make it up to you with tons of finished projects and pictures after finals are done.

Wish me luck with my finals :)
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...