Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Friday, November 5, 2010

Guest Book...Check!

Last night I get home from school and I'm super tired. I get ready for bed, start watching Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice and then I just fell asleep. I was so tired that I didn't noticed a packaged that FI had left in the kitchen for me.


This morning as I'm walking past the kitchen on my way to the bathroom I notice it and immediately I turn into the kitchen. When I opened the packaged I see this

I was soooo excited. A fellow knottie (SimplyMistaken) started her own etsy shop a few months ago and she made this guest book for me. I love the outcome. She did a fabulous job. She used a lot of our engagements pictures and now I feel better about not using our e pics for our table names (see previous post). Jamie thank you sooo much for doing this for me. You Rock!



Here are some more pictures from our guest book. This is a great way to start my weekend :)











Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...