Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Thursday, November 4, 2010

DIY Projects

I have tons of DIY projects in my checklist and so far I've completed about 3. So by posting pictures of the projects I need to start and finish I'm committing myself to having them done soon to be able to show you my final product.


I'm known for being late and leaving things for the last minute and my excuse right now is that I have too much going on (school, work, wedding, family, a home, etc) I always use one of those things to get me off the hook. Until today that is.


My goal for the next couple of months is to work and finish all of these projects by January. Is it doable? Sure it is. Will I finish them all? That's a very good question lol. I guess we'll have to wait and see.



Here we have a barefoot beach sandal. I want me and my girls to wear them for the ceremony so I decided to turn it into a DIY project and give them to my girls as one of their gifts. (Picture courtesy of google)


Here we have a monogrammed aisle runner. The first time I saw this idea I loved it. I think is a beautiful way to personalized the ceremony and a cheap decoration too :)
(Picture courtesy of Heather from blog Road to the Aisle)


This is my inspiration MIB wedding invites. I sort of kind of started this project already. This might be the first one I finish because my mother will be taking some with her when she goes down to DR this Christmas. (Picture courtesy of Google)


Table Names. Since the beginning of our planning I decided we were going to be naming our tables after cities in DR. I'm still not sure if I want to use actual pictures from the cities in DR like a fellow knottie (melelily21) did or if I want to use our awesome E-Pics taken by the wonderful Julia. I want to show off the E-pics by using them but I think that by using actual pictures of the cities would be better so as of now I'm still undecided. Meaning that this might be the last project I will work on. (Picture courtesy of former knottie Angy)



And last but not least the Thank You Parasol. I want to DIY this to use them in pictures. I've seen pictures of other knotties and they looked gorgeous. I also plan on using one of the pictures with this parasol for our Thank You cards after the wedding. (Picture courtesy of Google)



So there you have. Some of my DIY Projects that I intend to finish by January.
Wish me luck! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...