Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Must Take Photos

Lately all I've been thinking about is how our wedding pictures will turn out. Our photographer Julia is amazing and every time I check her blog and see all the new pictures she has posted it just makes me want to tap my heels together three times and wish I was at my wedding day 8 months from now.

I've been collecting pictures from all over the place. Including other knotties, google, TK and so on. So much that when I give Julia our, well actually my must take list she's going to think that I'm crazy. I have so many must take that is insane. I just can't think of having to decide between them, they are all so WOW!

Now you probably think I'm nuts. But here take a look.















You see what I mean? I can't decide on just 2 or 3. And to make it worse this is only a fraction of all the pictures I've collected in the past year and a half. I guess the worse part of being engage for over 2 years is that you have too much time in your hands to plan and get more and more ideas. I've come to the conclusion that the longer you are engaged for the more expensive your wedding will be. Do you agree or disagree?
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...