Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Friday, October 1, 2010

The Beginning

I remember it like it was yesterday. I was sitting down in the cafeteria one day after school reading a book (Ghetto Girl). When all of the sudden this annoying guy came and sat next to me. He was cute. But I was not interested. He kept asking me questions such as "What's your name?" "What are you reading?" What is the story about?" "Are you new here? I've never seen you before". I couldn't concentrate and I couldn't wait to get out of there and away from him. He was just talking so much. lol

The next day I had stay after school again. When I got there I noticed he was sitting alone in a table almost all the way to the back of the room. I assumed that he wanted me to go sit with him. Well... that's not what I had in mind. I pretended not to noticed him and sat all the way in the front and on the opposite side of him. A few minutes later he gets up to get a drink of water from the water fountain right next to me. As he was walking back to his seat he stops by me, hands me a piece of paper and tells me to call him whenever. This was back in February of 2005, a couple of days after Valentine's day.

From that moment on forward we would always see each other in the hallways, during lunch, and sometimes after school. It wasn't until late March, after my 18th birthday, that I called him and we made plans to go out for ice cream late one evening after he got out of work. We had a great time. We talked for hours and hours getting to know each other and before we knew it we had a connection going on. After the ice cream we headed for a drive down a road called "Constitution Drive", it's said to be haunted and what not. Then we went to a park and we sat inside the car talking while watching the deers eat. Out of nowhere he says to me in a serious voice:

"What if I told you that I'm a killer. That I find young pretty girls and take them out on dates then I rape them and kill them. I usually bring them out to this park and bury them in the woods"

OMG my heart was beating so fast that it wanted to come out of my chest. I didn't know what to do. My eyes got watery, my voice was gone for like a minute or so. I was just speechless. He seemed so serious about it. Finally I said "I don't believe you. You wouldn't do such a thing".

and he says "yeah, you're right. I wouldn't do such a thing. But I scared the living hell out of you right?"

Ahhhh..... I just wanted to kill him myself at that point. lol. Ughhh I was so mad at him for saying/doing that.

Awhile later we drove to another park near my house. There we talked some more and we played some basketball, or I should say he played and I watched. Mind you that by then it was already 3am and a school night. We were probably at that park for another hour or so. Then he drove me home, walked me to the door, and said goodnight. He was very very respectful and that made me like him even more, especially after such a wonderful night.

A few days later we had a second date and then a third date. On the third date we had our first kiss and it was magical, it was everything I hoped it would be. During our first kiss there was a song playing. It was "Solo por un beso" by Aventura and that made our first kiss so much more special.



to be continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...