Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Friday, October 15, 2010

Dress Shopping

A few days ago I went dress shopping for the first time ever with my mother, sister (who is also my flower girl), and my son.

I was super excited yet so nervous.

Was I going to find "the" dress? Was I going to like the dresses they had? Will the dress I like be within my budget? Will the dress I decide on be just like the one I'd imagine? Or will it be something completely different?

I had so many questions that I felt like vomiting. Seriously.

Well needless to say I went dress shopping and to answer the questions that where making me sick... Nope I did not find "the" dress. Yes there were a few that I liked but none that made me say WOW. The majority where in my price range so that made my mom happy :)

One little problem was that my mom and I had something entirely different from what we thought "the right dress" for me would be. She was wanted a dress that would made me look like a princess. And I wanted something sexy, elegant, beachy, and so on. Though at the end she said that it was my wedding and to decide on a dress that I loved. She made my day by saying that and that made me so happy. So I'm hoping that I can find something that we both love.

Tonight will be day #2 of the search for "the" dress. So wish me luck and I'll be back with more details from today's search :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...