Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Shoes... decisions, decisions


Now that I have my dress I think is the right time to start looking into shoes.


I've always wanted to wear color under my dress. However with the way my dress is designed I don't know if that would be possible. My dress is white but it has some pearl color to it up at the top and bottom that really stands out and I don't know if wearing Caribbean blue or Turquoise would look right.


I thought of matching my shoes to my garter, you know the same colors and such.

And if you really think about it the shoes will be under the dress so is not like everyone is going to see them, not to mention that I will most likely just wear the color shoes for pictures and for the beginning of the reception. Afterwards I just plan on changing my shoes to cute flips flops or comfortable dancing shoes. Any opinions?


So. My goal for this upcoming weekend is to go in search for the perfect wedding shoes, whether it be online or at a store. I'll let you know how that turns out. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Pam,
    I LOVE the idea of colored shoes-and did this myself (pics on Facebook)-It was fun, I also had my crinoline dyed pink too-a fun pop of color, either way GOOD LUCK on shoe shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your pictures. They were beautiful and so were you. I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...