Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I Got Robbed!

Yes you read the title of this post right. I got robbed and so did FI.

Sunday the 30th we got up and got ready to go to church at 1pm. After church we went to a friend's house to hang out and cook, we usually do this 2 times a week. When we got home I started to wash clothes and clean. At some point after getting home FI went to the room and was changing his clothes, etc. Then he tells me that his white gold chain and white gold diamond ring are missing. We looked everywhere and couldn't find them. I wasn't too worry I just thought that he had misplaced them and soon he would remember where he had put it. He insisted that someone took it because he was 100% sure he had left it on that spot.

The next day he noticed that that matching bracelet for the chain was gone as well, so he started looking for all his jewelry and yes just as he had suspected his bracelet was gone along with diamond studs I had gotten him for his birthday a few years ago. He was so mad, fire was coming out of his ears.

Later that day his mom found out that whoever did it got in through the window in our living room, there were foot prints on the window panel because it was muddy outside from all the snow and since I had mopped the night before there was nothing on the floor :(. We had thought that someone had gotten keys somehow because nothing was broken and we had left the door to go up to the second floor (his mom side of the house, we rent the bottom from her) unlock and when we got back it was locked. So that means whoever broke in got scared or better yet took precaution and locked the door in case someone got home while he/she was still there.

This past Monday I had a friend over and I was showing her all the wedding items I had recently bought. I gave her a bag with my jewelry inside and she says "I love this necklace, this is so pretty" and then she says "Where's the box for the earrings?" I say "What do you mean is right there, you're holding it." She says "Look there's nothing inside." My heart dropped to the floor and I started to panic. I went to look where I had it and no earring box. I wanted to cry. How was I going to tell my mother? Why would someone steal from us? We have never hurt anyone, we have no enemies! Worse part is that whoever did it is someone close to us. And its scary too because that thief is among us and we don't know who it is. I feel like I can't trust anyone. This really hurts me.

I noticed my earrings were missing a week after and that makes me wonder what else did that person take that we are not noticing. The strange thing is that I don't understand why they only took certain things. I had my necklace, earrings, and brand new camara FI got me for christmas in the same place together but they only took the earrings. Also why didn't they take our laptops or all the jewelry they saw, TVs, or any of the other valuable things we have? Is like if they didn't want to make it that obvious that someone had been in our house and stole from us.

Not only did they steal the earrings but they also took the receipt for the care plan my mom got for the earring for 3 years. So that makes me think that that person is a male and they'll be giving those earrings to their partner for Valentine's Day :'''(

Below are the earrings that my mom bought for me and that I was going to use on my wedding day. :(

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry. I cannot imagine what you are going through. Karma is a bitch, and I hope that they will get what is coming to them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...