Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Philly GTG

Last Saturday I drove down to Philly to meet up with some wonderful knotties from TK's DW board.

We meet at this cute restaurant called Jones. The place was really nice and the food... yummy!

One of the most wonderful thing about being engage has been finding The Knot and being part of the DW board. There I've found wonderful ladies going through the same things, whether is FIL's drama or deciding on doing Boudoir pictures or just getting opinions on those small details that our guests will never even notice. Those ladies sure know how to help each other through the planning process.

Not many knotties get to go to what we call knotties GTG (get together). I, in another note, have gotten the opportunity to attend 2 one in NYC and this one in Philly. I also had the pleasure of meeting a former knottie who referred me to my now wedding photographer Julia Azcona and to her husband Gabriel who did an awesome job with our STDs and who will also be recording our wedding (more on that coming soon). I feel so grateful to have found TK and to have the opportunity to be part of their little destination wedding community :).

Here you have Amanda, Laura, Vanessa, and myself at Jones.
Showing off our bling (with the exception of Laura who had dropped off her ring to get clean and the wonderful Nessi designed a ring from sugar packets lol)
and here you have Laura, myself, and Amanda

I had so much fun with you girls and I'm looking forward on hearing about your weddings in just a few months.
I also look forward on attending other knottie GTG!
Have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...