Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bridesmaid Dresses

On Sunday two of my bridesmaids, Yessenia and Zoila, and I went to DBs in search of bridesmaid dresses. I had no idea what I was looking for but I did know that I wanted a dress that said "We're going to the beach!" and a dress that my girls are able to wear again sometime in the future. That being said we entered DBs opened minded. Right away we started explaining to the girl helping us what we were looking for. She decided to give us 2 short dresses with a beachy feel to try on. Right away we knew which dress we wanted. It was love at first sight!


Here you have it. Flowy, beachy, blue what more can a girl ask for?! This dress spoke its mind. It was perfect! All of my girls have different body types and after they tried it on it look good on everyone. We couldn't be more pleased.

We decided to return to DBs on Monday with the other girls that were missing. Unfortunately one of them couldn't make it so only three went.


Zoila (BM) This is my other color. Is called Malibu, isn't it gorgeous???


Yessenia (BM)

Veronica (MOH)



I'm more than happy about all my girls agreeing on this dress without any issues. This process was so easy and fast compared to what I had envisioned and just like my dress shopping experience. I decided on the first dress I tried on and my girls decided on the first dress they tried on. Do you think that means something? I do! I think it means that we decided on the perfect dress :)

So this is what I'm thinking. We'll have the maid of honor wear the horizon blue and the bridesmaid wear the Malibu blue. My other MOH, Priscilla, who is FI's sister mentioned that it might also look good if Veronica and herself would wear a Malibu sash to match the bridesmaids. I'm not sure if that's a definite but is an idea we have. There'll be more on this closer to the wedding date.




My girls are wild and daring but I love them lol. I showed them one of my must take pictures where the bridal party jumps up in the air with excitement while the bride and groom stand in the middle kissing. Right away Zoila says " come on girls lets practice with our dresses on" lol and there you have them. I'm no photographer so this picture is really bad but you get the idea right?



LOL what would I do without these girls. They make my life so much more entertaining ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...