Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Back to school!

Today I start class again. I'm not too excited about having to start class but I'm kind of looking forward to it if that makes any sense.

For those that don't know I'm majoring in nursing, my love for nursing goes way beyond your imagination. I started college back in late fall of 2008. I register with one online class and ever since I've been taking 2-3 classes a semester. I have to admit that its been hard joggling school, a home, my son, FI, and a full time job not to mention planning this wedding but I'm determine to keep up the good work and finish my career while having a life of my own, even if it takes me double the years.

This semester I'm taking one class, Anatomy & Physiology II, and I'm kind of excited for it. I decided to take only one class because last semester I was taking 2 and had just started planning the wedding and it was horrible. Knowing that we only had 6 months before the wedding I decided to just take this one class and put all my effort into it that way I'm not running around like a chicken without a head =)

Lets get this show started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...